So you got yourself a cheap HP TouchPad and you can’t read Hebrew on it…
Some might say who cares, and that’s true to most people that got it but I do need Hebrew on it.
Guide is a Repost from Hebrew here – Linky
Before you install Hebrew Fonts onto your webOS device (HP TouchPad, Palm Pre2, Palm Pre3, HP Veer) make sure you’ve done the following steps:
4. Start webOS Quick Install.
5. after you open the webOSQuickInstall select the send file from the tools menu.
6. press the button with the … and select the file you downloaded – Heisei_Kaku_Gothic_nb.ttf
7. select destination folder to: /usr/share/fonts
8. press send to device button.
9. restart the device – enjoy Hebrew…
They are working on a Hebrew Keyboard for the TouchPad as well